Saturday 10 March 2012

Current



Current

The rate of flow of charge with respect to time is called current

It is donated by I

The si unit of current is ampere (A)

Mathematically

Mathematically it is denoted by

I=Q/t

Q= charge

T=time

Dear friends for understanding the current you will think current flow is like the water flow we follow in all our concepts that current is like the water. Actually the current is the flow of charges and in the medium like wires metal which are inside the insulating cover allow the charge to flow through it and insulating cover is like a pipe which does not allow water to flow through it.



Example

The charge passed in the conductor is 10c in 5 sec. find the current in the conductor ?

Solution

As we know that

I=Q/t

I=10/5

I=2 A(ampere)


Thank you for reading my article.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review